This could become a lonnnnng list. I’m not sure whether a list like this would depress me, make me smile or make me get going. lol. When I started thinking about it, I realized that it says “never do”, as in present tense. Maybe there should be more than one list. One for plan to do, never would actually do and it’s a nice dream. I guess I’ll start and see what I end up with. 🙂
1. Assign certain chores to certain days of the week so that everything actually gets done in my house each week.
2. Catch up on my paperwork: bills, receipts, etc.
3. Finish painting my kitchen.
4. Refinish my furniture in my kitchen.
5. Work harder on getting my books published.
6. Go to a certain author’s site and ask him for help/advice on how to do the above. (this author is known to do this)
7. Visit Alaska
8. Visit my family in Florida again. (money is always an issue)
9. Get back to my music again.
10. Get my jewelry back on the web and for sale again.
11. Lose weight!
12. Get back to church.
13. Get back to doing more gardening again; veggie and decorative.
14. Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
15. Go for a horseback ride again.
I’m sure this list could/should/will be longer, but at 2am these are the things that most come to mind. Bear in mind that some of these things are definitely doable and I still plan on doing them, I just haven’t yet. Some are seasonal goals. Some are things I will probably never get to do, or will never work up the courage to do. What would your lists look like? Maybe we just need to encourage each other to be braver, bolder, and do less procrastinating. 🙂